emergency assistance

Emergency  911
For immediate medical, criminal, fire, hazard and or safety assistance.

non emergency assistance

Police Non-Emergency  616-456-3400
Request copies of accident or incident reports, background checks, residential alarm permits. Report identity theft or any issue that is Non-Emergency and may require an officer to be dispatched.

Non-Dispatch  616-456-3403
Report crimes or damage done to property that doesn’t require immediate officer assistance but may require a report for insurance claims.

Graffiti Hotline 616-456-3666

Silent Observer  616-774-2345
This line allows you to report criminal activity anonymously. 

Municipal Services  311

This line allows you to make reports or get general information on public works and utilities services.